Random Thoughts - Bike Babble - Geek Speak - Creative Flow

Bike Babble - Geek Speak - Music Notes -
Creative Flow - Random Thoughts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cycle Oregon, Day 7

Bike Babble - 75.8 Miles 6,650 ft. of climbing. Yes, 20 slooow miles of steady climbing. The night before we had a pretty impressive thunderstorm with high winds during the night in Pendleton. I had to use the leaning port-a-potty on top of the hill during the night. I kept praying, "Please don't tip over." I am now sleep deprived and sore but I pull on the spandex, place my booty gently on the saddle, clip in, and peddle. What else ya gonna do?




FYI. The best form of advertising for my jerseys is during a long slow climb. We heard a lot of "On your left" followed by "Hey, really cool jerseys!". Of course we also received several compliments on our handle bar tape as well. Yes, we know how to "pimp our ride".

No comments:

Post a Comment